Welcome to The Great Gabriola Scavenger Hunt!
Friday, Feb 18th to Monday, Feb 21st
11 prizes to be won with a Grand Prize of $500 to spend locally!
FIND THE LETTERS A-Z! The letters are placed around the island in 26 locations/ organizations.
The 5 “Love Local’ themes for the Scavenger Hunt are Economy, Culture, Health & Well-being, Sustainability and Community.
Scavenger Hunt Form is available to print HERE:
Follow along on the Facebook Event HERE:
Here’s how it will work:
- Print Scavenger Hunt Form (linked above)
- Printed forms will also be available at the library in the Folklife Village & Visitor Centre in the Madrona complex on February 14th
- The forms have a list of all 26 locations. Find the corresponding letter and write it in the blank box beside each name.
- Participants have until Monday, Feb 21, at 2pm to fill out and submit their forms with the correct letters for each location.
- There will be a secure drop box outside at the Visitor Centre.
- Prize draws will be made at 2:30pm on the 21st.
Grand Prizes (to be spent locally):
Thanks to the support for our Love Local Campaign from BC Chamber and Canada